Transformative Communication – Transformative Kommunikation – Agile Communication – Uli Fischer
AGILE & TRANSFORMATIVE COMMUNICATION
“If we can change the quality of a single 1-1 interaction,
then we change the world.”
– Uli Fischer
- We are communicating almost 24hrs per day in private and work life.
- We communicate even if we do not talk.
- In daily life we don’t pay attetion too much. We often communicate as we are used to or running on autopilot.
- As our words create reality, we are able to influence our reality and transform the world, if we communicate consciously and mindful of the effects
- Transformative Communication is uniqe, because the focus is less on the exchange of objective information, but on the transformative and emotional effect our words can have.
- This can refer to both sides – the listener and the speaker.
- The effects can be deep and profound compared to the digital way we communicate in daily life.
- With Transformative Communication you can establish a deeper boundary based on trust. This is the foundation for relationships that really work
- It is a new generation of communication, developed by David Wolf in Florida, USA, based on universal priciples like indian philosophies.
- Everybody can feel the difference within the body
- Every interaction with other people is a view into a mirror to see yourself.
- It is a reflection of your beliefs, assumptions, perspectives and judgements.
- The quality of your experience gives you a perfect idea if your self created inner truth is nourishing you or not.
- If you are interested in self-development, self-empowerment and spiritual growth.
- This is why Transformative Communication takes a continous focus on “what is happening for you now?”
- It provides teams and companies with effective tools for the practical design of conflict-free collaboration and an eye-level culture with understanding and trust
“NEW WORK” AND TRANSFORMATIVE COMMUNICATION
Transformative communication is a supportive tool for transforming business and the workplace. It is highly effective and efficient because it is a All-in-one package, effective on three levels: individual, interpersonal, and collective culture.
It is the bottom-up approach – transforming cultures from within.
The quality of a culture is a result of the quality of all individual interactions.
Within NEW WORK it establishes the foundation for a creative, inspired and passionate culture bound for breakthrough innovation.
By setting a coulture of trust and authenticity, it supports employee empowerment, engagement, successful collaboration and co-creation,
TRAINER & FACILITATOR
Dipl. oec. troph. Uli Fischer
Transformative communication has changed my life and enabled me to experience a new depth, not just in relationships, but throughout my life. I am grateful for the many insights gained through the courses of Transformative Communication and training as a transformation coach at David Wolf (Satvatove Institute, Florida USA) and Annette Bonomo (Satvatove Institute, Switzerland).
THREE REASONS WHY YOU WILL BENEFIT
FROM TRANSFORMATIVE COMMUNICATION
Be fully yourself in Realtionships
Many companies are striving for “agility”. Maybe without knowing exactly what they really want. Keep in mind that “SCRUM” is just a method that does not necessarily lead to “experienced vitality and liveliness”. I want to understand your idea of ”agility” and offer you and your team an individual approach.
MAKE RELATIONSHIPS WORK AND CHANGE YOUR EXPERIENCE OF LIFE
With this intensively experienced face-to-face communication, you can sustainably increase success and fulfillment in your private and professional life and positively change your attitude to life.
The Dr. David B. Wolf’s method developed in USA shows you ways to become a Responsible, Conscious “Communicator and Relationship Transformer of a New Generation”.
A culture that works is team-made
The new generation of corporate culture 4.0 is no longer “top-down” by HR or externally developed and specified. The teams themselves will develop them “bottom-up”. It will be more of an organic evolutionary process driven by the employees themselves.
THE BOOK FROM THE DEVELOPER OF THE
Dr. W. David Wolf, Satvatove Institute, Florida USA
Communication happens always and everywhere. She challenges us and we can always learn again. In this book, David B. Wolf describes a universal approach to powerful and fulfilling relationship design – the way we all wish to interact with our family, friends, partners, and work colleagues. Using the Transformative Communication approach, David Wolf describes a way to recognize our essence as spiritual beings while pursuing our goals in all areas of our lives. If you apply these strategies for conscious life, you will find courage, inspiration and wisdom to create profound changes in your life and environment.
TRANSFORMATIVE COMMUNICATION IS AN EXPERIENCE
ATTEND OUR 3 DAY INTENSIVE COURSE
Experience transformational communication as a tool for insight and spiritual development.
In the course you will experience how we can create a magical space in which people support each other in the realization and release of individual potential.
The Transformative Communication comes from the USA and is NEW in Germany.
- 3 days workshop
- for open groups or in-house training
- interactive & practical
- Times approx. 9am – 7pm
This course will help you:
- to learn more about you
- to check the effect of your perspectives and beliefs
- See through your strategies of self-sabotage
- release more life energy
- To get closer to your potential and meaning
- Add more depth to your relationship and partnership (special price for couples!)
|Standard Price||€ 550.- / € 990 .-|
||€ 480 .- / € 790 .-|
Accommodation is not included in the price and must be booked separately!